• mssiargao
  • Administrator
ZAINA'S Panciteria formerly "Fefang"
Famous Pancit Batil PAtong

For orders / Delivery Contact Us:
Mobile: 09273288997 / 09976173570
Lecaros St., Tuguegarao City
Gmap: goo.gl/maps/NJ2CvZAoij3ai1Fh7
I think you could find a different place to eat pancit batil patong every morning for a month here in Tuguegarao City...
Pancit - Noodles
Batil - Mixed together
Patong - On Top
This city that acts as a gateway to the Cagayan Valley, is famous for this dish. As its name states... noodles, mixed together, with toppings. I decided to try a place I had never been before...
"Zaina's"
Although, most locals who have been frequenting this place for years will still call it "Fefangs". Walking into this panciteria, I was hit with a wave of good vibes from Noy. He was wearing a big orange pumpkin shirt, and was just getting ready to cook a new batch of pancit batil patong... something he has been doing for more than ten years. He starts by sautéing vegetables, then adds in carabeef and various spices. Separating the toppings... he then cooks noodles in a unique broth, and plates them up ready to be topped. Eggs, longganisa, crispy pork, carabeef, vegetables... One bowl of pancit batil patong will keep you going all day!
Oh, and do not forget the soup, and sawsawan with onions! If you don't like vegetables? There is even an all meat version available!
I really enjoyed eating this... as I always do when in Tuguegarao City!
One day at a time, one pancit at a time... #BecomingFilipino
Super Apir!
- BecomingFilipino "Datu Kulas"
www.facebook.com/becomingfilipino

kulas.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds